To calculate the efficiency savings and benefits your organisation could be achieving with Clearview's strategy and performance suite, we simply require the number of employees within your organisation:
We estimate that your organisation could save p.a, using Clearview strategy and performance suite.
Given that your return on investment may be lower to begin with, a five year model for your organisation could look like this:
The following benefits and efficiencies are those typically expressed by Clearview customers and underpin the calculation of efficiencies to be made with the Clearview strategy and performance suite.
- Helps to build and drive a continuous performance improvement culture;
- Aligns the entire organisation to the corporate plan, helping to achieve the “golden thread”;
- Plays a role in staff motivation and empowerment;
- Improves decision making, enabling focus to be applied to exceptions;
- Helps embed a risk management culture;
- Helps the organisation to achieve its strategic goals;
- Avoids holes caused by unlinked plans; and
- Helps to retain external accreditations (such as Investors In People) and improves the chances of successful outcomes following external inspections and audits.
- Time saved in meeting preparation by having the subject of the meeting available online for review consistently across the organisation;
- More focussed meetings enabling a reduction in overall meeting time and/or greater emphasis on exceptions;
- Reduced time producing a report for meetings as information sought is readily available within Clearview;
- Days saved each month resolving information conflicts where performance data is measured differently within different parts of the organisation. This efficiency is further emphasised if it has been possible to automate the capture of the performance indicator direct from the source system;
- More focussed staff effort each day as staff concentrate on things that are important to delivering the organisation’s strategy;
- Time saved producing organisational performance reports (typically presented at Board and Senior management team meetings);
- Reduction in management time in days per annum associated with evidencing and tracking compliance with standards such as Investors in people, EFQM, Investors in excellence etc.; and
- Percentage of time saved by Board members focussing on strategic rather than operational discussions at meetings.
If you would like a more tailored efficiencies calculation please email email@example.com or call 0845 519 7662 for a free consultation.